PlayStation 2

Thursday, December 31, 2009

PlayStation 2 Console - Silver

PlayStation 2 Console - Silver << more detail ::

By Eric Mackay "a.k.a. muscles" (Englewood, Colorado United States) -  reviews


 
Compared to the original PS2, this version is a work of art. I don't think pictures really describe how great it looks and how small it is. It has already drawn many 'oohs' and 'aaahs' from my friends.



One thing I didn't expect was the inclusion of an IR port. I had the old remote control for the PS2 that required you plug that big IR receiver into the memory card port. I figured the old remote wouldn't work on the new machine but it does! And without any attachments at all.



The only reason not to get this system is perhaps if you need to use the hard drive add-on, although I think only one or two games (EverQuest is the only one I know of) actually use it.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation 2 Games

Custom Search