PlayStation 2 SingStar Bundle - Ceramic White

Thursday, December 17, 2009

PlayStation 2 SingStar Bundle - Ceramic White <=Click More Detail :

PlayStation 2 SingStar Bundle - Ceramic White

By A. Louie (NY USA) - reviews




ever since my PS2 broke, I've been holding off on getting it replaced because I was planning on upgrading to a PS3, now I find out the PS3 is eliminating back-compatibility to cut costs. Here comes amazon gold box to the rescue! PS2 + singstar pop for $99! I was going to buy the SingStar game anyway, but now it's bundled into the PS2, the game itself is worth nearly 50 on it's own, which mean I just got a new PS2 for 50 dollars! well worth it in my opinion. SingStar is great! probably the best and worst feature of the game is that it has a feature where you can play back the song you just sang. (it's terrible if you sing as horribly as I do =P ). The game has full songs and music videos which is leaps and bounds better then those crappy home karaoke machines with their crappy MIDI syth'ed songs and no vocal tracks.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation 2 Games

Custom Search