Playstation 2 Black Console Slim

Monday, December 28, 2009

Playstation 2 Black Console Slim


A Kid's Review




A great buy for anyone looking to purchase a Playstation 2. The size has been reduced by more than half, and it's about half as heavy (about the size and weight of a book). There have been rumors of a overheating issue, but mine hasn't gotten as warm as the old PS2 because I keep it on a cookie cooling rack. It didn't even get warm after 8 straight hours of playing Kingdom Hearts. The top-loading drive is more convenient than the tray drive, however the first time I put a CD in, it came up with a disc read error. It turns out that I hadn't pushed the CD in until it snapped into place, and I haven't gotten an error since then. I have had no issues with my unit, and would recommend it to anyone out there who has been considering this model. Sony outdid themselves on this one. Great product!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation 2 Games

Custom Search