PlayStation 2 Dualshock 2 Analog Controller Satin Silver

PlayStation 2 Dualshock 2 Analog Controller Satin Silver

By D. Christensen "Jesus Freak" (Mancos, CO, US of A) -  reviews



This is a great controller. Maybe I'm too picky, but Sony PS2 controllers are the only ones that meet my standards. The rumble motors are very responsive- in football games, if you get hit hard, this thing gets a little hard to hold on to! The buttons, analog sticks, D-pad, and triggers are very responsive. I love this thing! The only reason I knocked off a star was that when I recieved the controller in the mail, I immediately opened it and began using it. But, after 5-6 hours of use, the R3 and L3 buttons became unresponsive, which in some ways is not a big deal; but a lot of games utilize them. You just don't get the extras that the L3 and R3 buttons control. This may have just been a dud, so don't let this make you think twice about purchasing this product. Enjoy!

0 comments

Post a Comment