Playstation 2 i.Glow

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Playstation 2 i.Glow 2.4GHZ Wireless Controller Twin Pack


By M. Cartagena "bargain_hunter_mom" (Ponce,PR) -  reviews

I have to say that I have been watching PS2 controllers for a while now because they are a little more expensive than I thought they should be and when I saw this package that contains 2 wireless for $40, it sounded like a great deal, my son plays his ps2 from his bed(top of the bunk bed) and had already taken down a couple of times the system by stretching the cord so wireless was perfect for me, I was worried because of the bad reviews for this product here but it has worked great for me, both controllers are super cool and seem sturdy. Good buy, a wireless controller for the price of a reagular one here on amazon.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation 2 Games

Custom Search