PlayStation 2 SingStar Bundle

Saturday, December 26, 2009

PlayStation 2 SingStar Bundle - Ceramic White


By B. Bennett "Brad Bennett" (Tinley Park, IL United States) - reviews



I bought the PS2 and this game for my daughter who is 19 and never thought I'd ever get involved. But after watching for a few rounds I accepted the invitation to sing one song and reluctantly gave the mike back a few hours later - and only then when my voice gave out.


I am amazed at how accurate it measures how well you perform along w/ the original artists. The microphones that come w/ are top quality and the game play is superb. It's just good clean fun whether its just a night in or having a party. Add DDR and guitar hero to the mix and who needs alcohol?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation 2 Games

Custom Search