Ferrari Universal 5-in-1 Challenge Wheel

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ferrari Universal 5-in-1 Challenge Wheel



By Aheg (Los Angeles, CA) -  reviews


 I purchased this for my 11 year old daughter, as she wanted a "real" racing wheel with pedals for the Wii. It was easy to set up (just plug it in) and, it worked right away. After launching Mario Kart Wii with the wii remote, the Thrustmaster wheel functions like an additional wii remote for choosing characters and races. The pedals work for acceleration and braking, and, I find that the racing wheel has a nice feel to it. It can be set to one of two sensitivity settings.


I also found a sheet showing the button presets for Mario Kart on the Thrustmater support website. For instance, the brake pedal also functions as a drift button. My daughter loves it. She races with my 14 year old son, who uses the Wii wheel that came with the game. But they both prefer using the Thrustmaster racing wheel, as it is easier to use and more "fun," than the standard Wii wheel.


NOTE: Check the Thrustmaster website: go to "Tech Support--Downloads--Game Settings" for the list of compatible games for this wheel.

0 comments

Post a Comment