Playstation 2 Home Power

Monday, December 21, 2009

Playstation 2 Home Power

Playstation 2 Home Power

By M. Pickering (MI, USA) -  reviews


After purchasing this product through Amazon.com, I received my new Playstation2 Power Max adapter within a week. Shipping was pretty fast and the product arrived safely and works as expected. My only complaint is that I paid nearly $19 plus shipping for this item. I have since found a supplier that sells the genuine Sony power adapter for just under $25, and with FREE shipping! Although you can tell that this adapter is not made by Sony, it seems to work just fine. If it holds up well then I will have no complaints. However, if I had known that I could purchase a genuine Sony adapter for about the same price (after what I paid for shipping of this item), I would have certainly done that. Still, this product seems to be good quality and works very well. If you are in a pinch, need a new power adapter fast, and don't care that it is not original equipment, you can feel confident about purchasing this alternative product. =o)

0 comments

Post a Comment