Playstation 2 SingStar Wired Microphones

Monday, December 21, 2009

Playstation 2 SingStar Wired Microphones

Playstation 2 SingStar Wired Microphones

By C. Scott (San Francisco, CA USA) -  reviews

After reading some of the reviews here I just wasn't sure if these were totally PS3 compatible. But since the box they come in says they are I decided I had to at least try. Sure enough these works like a charm.

 
Me and my girlfriend are having a lot of fun with duets. Her gaining the higher scores. Me bringing down our overall score again and again. It's a great game of tug-of-war we play between her talent and my complete lack thereof. But she's always telling me I'm better then I think I am, even while I'm looking at my miserable score, and we really have a lot of fun together playing SingStar. I think that's where the strength of this game really lies.

I'm sure it's a lot of fun playing solo as well, but I really recommend all the SingStar games for couples. And for everyone looking for SingStar mics, either as replacements or addons to your stand-alone copies of a SingStar game, then these mics will work on either your PS2 or PS3.

Now if only I could find some stand-alone wireless mics for this game...

0 comments

Post a Comment