Universal Microphone Stand

Monday, December 21, 2009

Universal Microphone Stand

Universal Microphone Stand

By Gregory G. Kergosien III "Gaines" (Nashville,TN) -  reviews


What you see is what you get...and that's all. The spring loaded microphone stand is decent and the microphone clip is very nice. I love the ability to hang your wireless controllers on the stand and even use one of the extra controller clips to hang my guitar (by the strap). I have one major complaint which keeps this product from rating five stars: nobody sells additional controller clips. You receive three clips, one for each major console system (xbox 360, PS3 and wii). If you're like me and only want one microphone stand, but would like to hang all your controllers on it, you're out of luck. I suggest writing your own review and posting your contact information so other buyers can email you and organize a trade. That's what I did and now I have three Xbox clips and just hang my Wii remotes from their cords.

0 comments

Post a Comment